Home/ Homogenous / Vinyl Flooring / Jeoflor - UNI
● Jeoflor Heterogeneous Vinyl Flooring UNI is multilayered, with no filler and T group wear rating comes in wide sheets.
● This flooring comprises of >2mm thick, a pure Vinyl wear layer incorporating very densely pressed coloured chips, with a matt finishing and without a transparent wear layer.
● This is Very High Density (VHD) foam backing, it is reinforced with a double glass fibre grid yielding a 16dB sound insulation, an indentation resistance of 0.06mm and a rolling heavy loads easiness.
● TIt is treated with Care for Ever*, the latest surface treatment obtained by UV laser crossing-Linking. It avoids staining of chemical products like, iodine alcohol betadine, eosin, anti-bacterial hand gel and increases the durability of the flooring.
● The flooring has extremely low VOC emissions, more than 40 times lower than the European standards [<10µg/m3 TVOC after 28 days ISO 16000-6].
To be the best at what we do, we ensure that we associate with only the very best in the industry.
Our partners are extremely adept at delivering the highest quality in all manner.